If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to experience both professional and personal growth, Village Cadillac Toyota is the place for you! We are proud to promote a work environment that celebrates the value of each team member and their endless contribution to the continued success of Village Cadillac Toyota We welcome you to join in our mission to improve the quality of life for our associates, our guests, and the community through service, excellence, and innovation.
Village Cadillac Toyota is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property. Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
Director of Human Resources
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
The Service Advisor is the center of communication for service/repair activities and the liaison between Dimmitt guests and the technicians. Serving as the primary point-of-contact for all automotive service and repair matters, the Service Advisor must listen and thoroughly understand guest problems, arrange for appropriate service/repairs, and set/manage expectations on the part of the guests and the technicians in terms of service delivery. He or she makes sure the guest knows what repairs are needed and what repairs and maintenance are recommended. No one wants to have to bring their car in, but our Advisors ensure the guest is satisfied that the vehicle will be repaired right the first time and in the shortest time possible.
The ideal candidate has a high school diploma or GED, some post-secondary automotive training or experience, at least one year of dealer-level or large facility experience, an unrestricted driver’s license and a clean driving record, and a strong technical and customer service performance record. ASE certification a plus. He or she must be able to work productively in a fast-paced team environment and must have a positive attitude, professional appearance, great communication skills, and the ability to deliver world class customer service.
- Schedules service for guests either in person or on the phone to ensure a prompt and accurate diagnosis of any problems
- Makes repair recommendations and manages delivery of repairs by setting and managing guest expectations
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Complies with and enforces all safety policies and procedures
- Attends all service meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Promptly meet and greet service customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Offer logical diagnostic services or repairs to satisfy customer’s concerns.
- Make policy adjustments within the guidelines and budgets established by management.
- Personally turnover guests with complaints that cannot be satisfied at the service advisor level to the service director.
- Answer incoming telephone calls promptly, courteously, and make every effort to satisfy the caller’s inquiry.
- Present a service menu of recommended maintenance services to every service customer.
- Make a genuine effort to sell the maintenance services due on every service customer’s vehicle according to the services to “Road to a Sale.”
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Post-secondary automotive training or equivalent work experience
- One year of dealer-level or large facility experience preferred
- ASE certification (or is willing to obtain certification)
- Broad scope of automotive mechanical/electrical knowledge
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Pleasant/friendly demeanor and an outgoing personality
- Highly professional and dependable
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff
- Unrestricted driver’s license and clean driving record
- Able to drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles
- Basic computer and internet skills
- Full Group Insurance Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life, LTD and STD Insurance
- Discounts on Vehicle Purchases and Parts and Service
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in Community