If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to experience both professional and personal growth, Dimmitt Automotive Group is the place for you! We are proud to promote a work environment that celebrates the value of each team member and their endless contribution to the continued success of Dimmitt Automotive Group. We welcome you to join in our mission to improve the quality of life for our associates, our guests, and the community through service, excellence, and innovation.
Dimmitt Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property. Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
Director of Human Resources
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
The Sales Administrative Assistant provides support for the General Manager, Sales and F&I team.
Models by example the Company’s mission statement by being an empowered, passionate and positive associate who provides exceptional personalized service to the Company’s guests and community. To live by the Standards of Excellence set forth by Dimmitt Automotive Group.
- Create cash receipts reports for the Sales/F&I Team
- Process Daily Bank Deposits – Get money/checks out of safe, check them against F&I report
- Log each deal into excel new/used car spreadsheets
- Report New and CPO vehicles sold
- Pull new car invoices. Prepare New Packets for incoming cars (folders and key tags)
- Input new cars into our inventory (CDK/GM Global)
- Clean-up deal jackets from F&I
- Dealer-Trades – prepare dealer-trade worksheet for accounting, add incoming and email to accounting. Gather outgoing books and keys. Record trade on dealer-trade logs.
- Post Transport invoices into CDK
- Prepare CPO folders (pull Carfax and Recall reports.)
- Gas Receipts – gather from Sales and Service input into excel worksheet.
- Prepare Sales Schedule (monthly) – Advise managers daily of any changes
- Prepare Managers Schedule (monthly)
- Sales Petty Cash – record receipts and fill out check requests when needed.
- Order Office Supplies – monitor inventory
- Prepare weekly report for CEO (Sales Team days off, all employees birthdays and anniversaries)
- Answer multi-line phone calls
- Greet Guests
- Assist in the Sales process where needed
- Effectively communicate and assist staff about policies and procedures
- Order Lunch – Sales Department (every Saturday) – Various staff meetings
- Restock Brochures (Daily) – Order Brochures, F&I materials (Monthly)
- Perform clerical duties as assigned.
Full-Time Position: Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Greets all guests in a warm, sincere, and helpful manner
- Directs guests to the appropriate department or point-of-contact
- Manages inbound phone inquiries and routes calls accordingly
- Create cash receipts for the Sales/ F&I team
- Process daily bank deposits
- Log each deal into Excel spreadsheets
- Input new cars into our inventory using CDK and GM Global applications
- Clean up deal jackets from F&I
- Prepare sales schedule
- Prepare dealer trade worksheet for accounting
- Provides administrative/clerical assistance as needed
- High school diploma or GED required; post high school education or training preferred
- Previous experience with CDK and GM Global highly preferred
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite. Expert level knowledge of Excel and Power Point.
- Previous experience with eLeads CRM
- One year of relevant experience in an the automotive industry highly preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly professional and dependable
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Excellent telephone skills
- Full Group Insurance Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Discounts on Vehicle Purchases and Parts and Service
- Family Oriented and Life-Balanced Work Environment
- Closed on Sundays
- Paid Vacation