If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to experience both professional and personal growth, Dimmitt Insurance Agency is the place for you! We are proud to promote a work environment that celebrates the value of each team member and their endless contribution to the continued success of Dimmitt Insurance Agency. We welcome you to join in our mission to improve the quality of life for our associates, our guests, and the community through service, excellence, and innovation.
Dimmitt Insurance Agency is located inside Dimmitt Automotive Dealerships founded in 1924. Our culture is family oriented and 2nd to none. Recently we were voted one of the best places to work in Tampa Bay. We need a strong independent insurance agent to offer our clients personal lines, (Auto, Home, Umbrella, Boat, Personal Articles), insurance.
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property. Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
Director of Human Resources
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
Dimmitt Insurance is seeking a confident and self-motivated Risk Management Specialist with sales experience. Candidates will be responsible for the growth of Personal Lines book of business – this is a unique opportunity for a sales-minded individual who is looking for uncapped commission-based earning potential. You will have all the necessary resources/servicing support at your fingertips. Many of our High Net Worth personal lines clients are successful business owners.
- MANY QUALITY Leads provided
- Prospecting and generating new business through leads & referrals
- Cross-selling existing customers with other insurance products
- Conducting policy reviews & updating policies with Dimmitt Automotive clients on site
- Build synergistic relationships with referral partners in the dealership
- Making 30 Warm Outbound Calls per day
- Process Applications
- Meet with on site guests to transfer insurance and provide a complimentary auto insurance quote.
- 2044 or 220 Property and Casualty License Required
- 1-3-Years Insurance Sales Experience or current RMI graduate
- Strong computer skills – Literate in MS Office Suite and Applied Epic
- Work some Saturdays with a day off during the week.
- Excellent Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Must be comfortable approaching / selling individuals face to face, telephonically and electronically.
- Able to take direction and follow a successful process
- Flexible personality
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently without immediate supervision.
- Must have ability to multi-task and have excellent organizational skills
- Must have clean, professional appearance and be comfortable interacting with affluent prospects.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Full Group Insurance Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Discounts on Vehicle Purchases and Parts and Service
- Life, LTD and STD Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation