If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to experience both professional and personal growth, Village Cadillac Toyota is the place for you! We are proud to promote a work environment that celebrates the value of each team member and their endless contribution to the continued success of Village Cadillac Toyota We welcome you to join in our mission to improve the quality of life for our associates, our guests, and the community through service, excellence, and innovation.
Village Cadillac Toyota is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property. Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
Director of Human Resources
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
We are looking for ambitious and energetic Quick Lube Technician applicants for our state-of-the-art Toyota and Cadillac dealership. Due to the popularity of these brands, as well as top tier customer satisfaction, we have more business than we can handle! Help us keep our customers satisfied, while taking the next step in your career.
About Our Dealership:
Our mission is to create and sustain a workplace that supports and encourages long term relationships between our employees, our customers and our company through a bond of trust, integrity and respect for each other. By doing so, we will achieve and sustain the highest level of employee and customer satisfaction of any company in our industry. Come experience the difference at Village Cadillac Toyota as a Quick Lube Technician today!
- Perform routine services including oil changes, tire rotations, filter replacement, checking and topping off of all fluids in a timely manner
- Perform accurate and quality inspections in quarter time
- Work and be productive in a team atmosphere
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 50lbs
- Unrestricted driver’s license and clean driving record
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years of luxury dealer-level experience preferred
- Able to drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles
- Good communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Highly professional and dependable
- Safety and customer service oriented
- Basic computer and internet skills
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
- Excellent work history
- Full Group Insurance Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life, LTD and STD Insurance
- Discounts on Vehicle Purchases and Parts and Service
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation