If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to experience both professional and personal growth, Village Cadillac Toyota is the place for you! We are proud to promote a work environment that celebrates the value of each team member and their endless contribution to the continued success of Village Cadillac Toyota We welcome you to join in our mission to improve the quality of life for our associates, our guests, and the community through service, excellence, and innovation.
Village Cadillac Toyota is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property. Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
Director of Human Resources
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
The Parts Advisor acts as principal contact between parts department and retail counter customers for the sale of parts and accessories. The primary goals are to provide customer satisfaction and maximize dealership sales of parts.
The ideal candidate has a high school diploma or GED and previous experience with automotive parts and accessories. He or she must have a pleasant and courteous personality, strong customer service and organizational skills, strong phone and computer skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Provide fast and courteous service to retail customers.
- List and price out parts on counter tickets.
- Provide the necessary information for special orders to the inventory control clerk if a part is not in stock.
- Maintain records of all special order parts and notify the customer who made the order.
- Participate in conducting a perpetual inventory.
- Help maintain parts catalogs, price schedules, and other technical information and bulletins.
- Cooperate with service and collision center technicians in supplying the parts they need.
High school diploma or GED preferred
Previous experience preferred
Experience working with CDK Drive applications a plus
Working knowledge of the industry
Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
Highly professional and dependable
- Full Group Insurance Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life, LTD and STD Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Discounts on Vehicle Purchases and Parts and Service
- Paid Vacation