“The future depends on what you do today.”
LET’S MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR FUTURE AT
DIMMITT AUTOMOTIVE GROUP!
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to experience both professional and personal growth, Dimmitt Automotive Group is the place for you! We are proud to promote a work environment that celebrates the value of each team member and their endless contribution to the continued success of Dimmitt Automotive Group. We welcome you to join in our mission to improve the quality of life for our associates, our guests, and the community through service, excellence, and innovation.
When you become a part of Dimmitt Automotive Group, you become a part of the Dimmitt family and its legacy. The Dimmitt family has built generations of loyal customers and employees throughout the Central Gulf Coast area since the early 1900’s.
At this time, we are actively seeking experienced GM Service Technicians to support our Cadillac dealership in sunny Clearwater, Florida.
Director of Human Resources
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
Dimmitt is currently seeking experienced GM Service Technicians for Cadillac. The GM ServiceTechnician services and repairs vehicles as assigned by management following all established standards and procedures. The role is focused on customer satisfaction, loyalty, and profitability of the department. In addition, he or she may be assigned to conduct pre-delivery service on new vehicles to ensure excellent working order for the customer.
You must hold a verifiable certification at the Expert level or above (Master Cadillac or GM Master Technicians receive top tier). We are willing to consider someone without the Expert or Master certifications if they have at least 4 ASEs (Automotive Service Excellence) certifications. We will train you to get to the next level.
- Diagnoses issues based on experience, analysis, and testing
- Performs routine service inspections or tests and completes standard maintenance jobs
- Repairs vehicles as assigned
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles while performing service or repairs
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Helps maintain shop appearance and safety standards and ensures the shop runs in an efficient manner by performing duties such as inventory stocking and other general functions
- Follows all shop policy, procedure, safety, and environmental rules
- Attends meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Unrestricted driver’s license and clean driving record
- High school diploma or GED required
- Post-secondary automotive training, certification or equivalent work experience
- Broad scope of automotive mechanical/electrical knowledge
- Able to drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles
- Excellent work history
- Good communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Highly professional and dependable
- Safety and customer service oriented
- Basic computer and internet skills
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
- References available upon request
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life, LTD and STD Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Discounts on Vehicle Purchases and Parts and Service
- Closed on Sundays
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation