“The future depends on what you do today.”
LET’S MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR FUTURE AT
DIMMITT AUTOMOTIVE GROUP!
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to experience both professional and personal growth, Dimmitt Automotive Group is the place for you! We are proud to promote a work environment that celebrates the value of each team member and their endless contribution to the continued success of Dimmitt Automotive Group. We welcome you to join in our mission to improve the quality of life for our associates, our guests, and the community through service, excellence, and innovation.
When you become a part of Dimmitt Automotive Group, you become a part of the Dimmitt family and its legacy. The Dimmitt family has built generations of loyal customers and employees throughout the Central Gulf Coast area since the early 1900’s.
At this time, we are actively seeking experienced Cadillac Sales Specialists to support our Cadillac dealerships in sunny Clearwater and St. Petersburg, Florida.
Director of Human Resources
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
If you are an enthusiastic self-starter with a passion for cars, then we want you to be part of our team as a Cadillac Sales Specialist. The ideal Sales Specialist is comfortable relating to our guests; is knowledgeable about our vehicles and services, the industry, and our market, including vehicle selection, performance, accessories, safety features, and functions; and financing options for new and pre-owned vehicle inventories. The Cadillac Sales Specialist presents vehicles to guests in a professional and highly informative fashion that promotes a positive and accommodating guest purchase experience and maintains an ongoing relationship with clients to encourage networking and repeat business. The end goal is to create a service oriented and relationship based customer experience.
- Determine the guest’s needs by conducting a needs assessment.
- Competently, thoroughly, and enthusiastically present our inventory while having the requisite knowledge to conduct a thorough explanation of the selected vehicle and overcome objections.
- Initiate the steps for an appraisal of a trade-in vehicle.
- Present selected vehicle for a demonstration drive and feature/benefit presentation and answer the guest’s questions and address any concerns about the vehicle.
- Introduce all guests who have made the decision to purchase a vehicle to the Dimmitt Service Department.
- Engage the guest in the delivery of the vehicle, ensuring that the guest is familiar with all operations and features of the vehicle. Establish yourself as the point of contact for any future product questions or needs.
- Regularly track changing vehicle market conditions, values, activities, and incentives.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, and technological changes and how they may benefit guests.
- Participate in special events such as auto shows and other opportunities to represent the Dimmitt brand. Regularly attend and actively participate in new vehicle meetings as required.
- Be committed to obtaining team and personal objectives.
- Utilizing the CRM, maintain a documented plan to accomplish daily, and monthly, annual objectives including recording all guest visits.
- Follow an effective prospecting system daily, using a variety of contacts including follow-up contacts with prior purchasers.
- Previous experience in automotive sales REQUIRED.
- 3-5 years proven success record with selling new vehicles a must.
- Display the initiative necessary to drive business and build a personal book of business.
- Previous experience with automotive Sales and Marketing platforms
- Ability to establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Ability to build relationships with guests, associates, and all levels of leadership.
- Present a positive, enthusiastic, and professional image that is in line with the brands represented.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- High School diploma or equilavent; Bachelor Degree Preferred