If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to experience both professional and personal growth, Village Cadillac Toyota is the place for you! We are proud to promote a work environment that celebrates the value of each team member and their endless contribution to the continued success of Village Cadillac Toyota We welcome you to join in our mission to improve the quality of life for our associates, our guests, and the community through service, excellence, and innovation.
Director of Human Resources
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
If you are an enthusiastic self-starter with a passion for cars, then we want you to be part of our team as a Sales Specialist. The ideal sales specialist is comfortable relating to our guests; is knowledgeable about our vehicles and services, the industry, and our market, including vehicle selection, performance, accessories, safety features, and functions; and financing options for new and pre-owned vehicle inventories. The Sales Specialist presents vehicles to guests in a professional and highly informative fashion that promotes a positive and accommodating guest purchase experience and maintains an ongoing relationship with clients to encourage networking and repeat business.
The ideal candidate has a high school diploma plus some education beyond high school, previous auto sales experience, excellent customer service skills, a confident and outgoing personality, a professional appearance, and great communication skills. He or she must be self-motivated with a willingness to continuously prospect and establish and maintain relationships with clients.
- Welcome each guest with a prompt and enthusiastic greeting and accompany the guest on a tour of the Dealership.
- Determine the guest’s needs by conducting a needs assessment.
- Competently, thoroughly, and enthusiastically present our inventory while having the requisite knowledge to conduct a thorough explanation of the selected vehicle and overcome objections.
- Initiate the steps for an appraisal of a trade-in vehicle.
- Present selected vehicle for a demonstration drive and feature/benefit presentation and answer the guest’s questions and address any concerns about the vehicle.
- Introduce all guests who have made the decision to purchase a vehicle to the Dimmitt Service Department.
- Engage the guest in the delivery of the vehicle, ensuring that the guest is familiar with all operations and features of the vehicle. Establish yourself as the point of contact for any future product questions or needs.
- Regularly track changing vehicle market conditions, values, activities, and incentives.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, and technological changes and how they may benefit guests.
- Participate in special events such as auto shows and other opportunities to represent the Dimmitt brand. Regularly attend and actively participate in new vehicle meetings as required.
- Be committed to obtaining team and personal objectives.
- Utilizing the CRM, maintain a documented plan to accomplish daily, and monthly, annual objectives including recording all guest visits.
- Follow an effective prospecting system daily, using a variety of contacts including follow-up contacts with prior purchasers.
- Be a passionate and energetic team member who is innovative, proactive, and focused on quality and serving.
- Ability to build relationships with guests, associates, and all levels of leadership.
- Present a positive, enthusiastic, and professional image.
- Communicate effectively both in writing and in person including active listening.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Sales experience with verifiable proof of meeting sales targets
- Full Group Insurance Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life, LTD and STD Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Discounts on Vehicle Purchases and Parts and Service
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation