If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to experience both professional and personal growth, Dimmitt Automotive Group is the place for you! We are proud to promote a work environment that celebrates the value of each team member and their endless contribution to the continued success of Dimmitt Automotive Group. When you become a part of Dimmitt Automotive Group, you become a part of the Dimmitt family and its Legacy. The Dimmitt family has built generations of loyal clients and associates throughout the Central Gulf Coast area. We welcome you to join in our mission to improve the quality of life for our associates, our guests, and the community through service, excellence, and innovation.
Dimmitt Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property. Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
Director of Human Resources
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
The Dimmitt Automotive Group Collision Center, located in Oldsmar, FL, is seeking a full-time receptionist.
The Receptionist answers incoming telephone calls and greets visitors in a friendly, interested, and helpful manner. As the initial point of contact the Receptionist represents the Dimmitt servant heart’s culture by being a pro-active listener and information source and knows all points-of-contact for every department within the company to promptly assist guests and callers. In addition, he or she performs administrative duties and operates a multi-line phone system for call routing.
The ideal candidate has some post high school education or training and relevant experience. The Receptionist must have a pleasant and courteous personality, good organizational skills, excellent phone skills, proficiency with computers, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The schedule for this full-time position is Monday – Friday 8:30AM – 5:30pm and rotating Saturdays.
- Greet all guests in a timely, friendly and professional manner
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, both oral and written
- Answer a multi-line phone system
- Organized and able to multitask
- Basic office skills including computer, copying, faxing, credit card processing
- Basic math skills along with the ability to follow and carry out written and oral instructions
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required; some post high school education or training preferred
- Two years of relevant experience preferred
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
- Highly professional and dependable
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Strong computer and internet skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Full Group Insurance Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Discounts on Vehicle Purchases and Parts and Service
- Family Oriented and Life-Balanced Work Environment
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays