If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to experience both professional and personal growth, Dimmitt Automotive Group is the place for you! We are proud to promote a work environment that celebrates the value of each team member and their endless contribution to the continued success of Dimmitt Automotive Group. When you become a part of Dimmitt Automotive Group, you become a part of the Dimmitt family and its Legacy. The Dimmitt family has built generations of loyal clients and associates throughout the Central Gulf Coast area. We welcome you to join in our mission to improve the quality of life for our associates, our guests, and the community through service, excellence, and innovation.
Director of Human Resources
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
The Collision Center Technician repairs vehicles as assigned by management following all established standards and procedures. He or she delivers the highest quality body shop repairs while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction. The Technician must produce quality results on time or earlier.
The ideal candidate has some post-secondary automotive training and at least five years of dealer-level or large facility experience. He or she has an unrestricted driver’s license and a clean driving record and a strong technical and customer service performance record. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and good computer skills are required. Aluminum training, ASE and I-Car gold certification is strongly recommended.
- Repairs automobiles and light trucks as assigned
- Maintains cleanliness of vehicles while performing service or repairs
- Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
- Ensures that work areas are clean and that equipment, tools, and supplies are properly stored
- Follows all safety policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required; some post high school education or training preferred
- Five years of relevant experience required
- Unrestricted driver’s license and clean driving record
- Able to drive both automatic and standard-transmission vehicles
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Highly professional and dependable
- Quality conscious and detail-oriented
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently.
- Full Group Insurance Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Discounts on Vehicle Purchases and Parts and Service
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Closed on Sundays
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation