If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to experience both professional and personal growth, Dimmitt Automotive Group is the place for you! We are proud to promote a work environment that celebrates the value of each team member and their endless contribution to the continued success of Dimmitt Automotive Group. We welcome you to join in our mission to improve the quality of life for our associates, our guests, and the community through service, excellence, and innovation.
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property. Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
Director of Human Resources
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
Dimmitt Automotive Group is currently seeking an Accounts Payable professional to perform the following duties:
1. Reconcile select accounts and schedules monthly, prior to month end.
2. Post manual journal entries and any other posting as required.
3. Maintain payables control: post invoices, prepare checks, and reconcile statements.
4. Maintain control of posted documents.
5. Complete end-of-month accounting reports.
6. Ensure that vendor name and address files are updated on an ongoing basis.
7. Properly represent the dealership to its customers and vendors in a professional and friendly manner.
8. Assist in completion of annual review/audit.
9. Tracks various fuel card purchases.
10. Oversees corporate American Express credit card program and employee purchases.
11. Assist in other projects as requested by management.
- The Accounts Payable Associate posts all purchases on the ADP computer system and disburses all funds for the purchase of goods and supplies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with relevant AP responsibility
- Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- ADP/CDK dealership software experience preferred
- Prior AP experience in an automotive dealership highly preferred highly preferred, but not required.
- Excellent work history
- Dimmitt Automotive Group offers competitive compensation, along with a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet the needs of our associates.
- 401(K) with up to 2% Company Match
- Employee Discounts on Vehicles, Parts and Service
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation