If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to experience both professional and personal growth, Dimmitt Automotive Group is the place for you! We are proud to promote a work environment that celebrates the value of each team member and their endless contribution to the continued success of Dimmitt Automotive Group. We welcome you to join in our mission to improve the quality of life for our associates, our guests, and the community through service, excellence, and innovation.
Director of Human Resources
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
Dimmitt Automotive Group is excited about our new Audi dealership, a 40,000-square-foot state-of-the-art facility that’s considered Audi’s
most innovative retail experience yet. We broke ground May 22nd and look forward to opened the doors in November 2017. If you are interested in joining the new Audi Dealership we encourage you to complete this application and submit your resume as we are always looking for great people to join our team.
- To model by example the Company’s mission statement by being an empowered, passionate and positive associate who provides exceptional personalized service to the Company’s guests and community. To live by the Standards of Excellence set forth by Dimmitt Automotive Group.
- Contribute to maintaining a safe work environment where everyone is treated with dignity, compassion and respect.
- Perform duties of position for which you are hired in a manner that meets or exceeds the specific requirements of that position.
Meet Dimmitt hiring standards.
- Full Group Insurance Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life, LTD and STD Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Discounts on Vehicle Purchases and Parts and Service