If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to experience both professional and personal growth, Audi Wesley Chapel is the place for you! We are proud to promote a work environment that celebrates the value of each team member and their endless contribution to the continued success of Audi Wesley Chapel. We welcome you to join in our mission to improve the quality of life for our associates, our guests, and the community through service, excellence, and innovation.
Audi Wesley Chapel is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property. Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
Director of Human Resources
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
The Audi Sales Manager ensures the dealership meets vehicle sales quotas through expert management and leadership of the sales team and by forecasting sales and maintaining proper inventory levels in terms of amount and vehicle types. In addition, the Sales Manager hires, trains, and monitors team member performance; resolves customer complaints; and helps with closings when necessary.
The ideal candidate has some post secondary education (degree, coursework, certification, etc.), at least two years of experience in a luxury dealership, and some supervisory or management experience. Candidates must have a strong business acumen, sales aptitude and a willingness to accept full accountability for sales targets. Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, strong leadership and motivational skills are essential.
- Establish recommended unit sales and dollar gross profit objectives for the daily operating control.
- Responsible for taking into stock cars, reconditioning them, and selling each unit at a maximum gross with minimum expense.
- Provide cross functional support in F&I as business need requires.
- Set objectives for the department and accomplish those objectives through planning, organizing, controlling, and measuring.
- Establish and supervise effective training programs for departmental employees.
- Establish sales objectives for salespersons.
- Approve sales contracts and assist in closing.
- Analyze and control used vehicle inventory.
- Establish and control wholesaling activity, with dealer concurrence.
- Make calls to Prospects and Owner Follow-Up
- Customer Relations and Proper Handling of Customer Complaints
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of progressive and relevant automotive sales management experience
- 2-4 years F&I experience in the automotive industry required
- High school diploma or GED required; post high school education or relevant college degree highly preferred
- Proven success in a sales management capacity.
- Experience in supervising and managing staff
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Outgoing personality and willing to work with the public on a daily basis
- Highly professional and dependable
- Proficient computer and internet skills
- Full Group Insurance Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life, LTD and STD Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Discounts on Vehicle Purchases and Parts and Service
- Employee Assistance Program